Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Commission] Croc's Music and Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicboy95

Adventurer
Simon DLSea, when I read that I thought it was DLC (downloadable content). That made me laugh(joking). Anyway nice store you got here and I do need voice actors for my next game so I may contact you in the future.

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thank you very much.
You are very welcome. In my opinion, music can make or break a game. You can have a halfway decent game with "okay" gameplay but with awesome music, the entire game is perceived differently, and this also applies to art style. You have that quality of music that can make a game.

Me on the other hand, I don't even know how to make music. I just use audio loops and Sony Acid to create mine, and even if it sounds great, I really can't take full credit. It's just a little thing I am good at but I don't pour my heart and soul int it like I do my drawings. :)

I followed you on soundcloud btw. Awaiting more eargasms.

Iron Croc

I eat my fries with fire.
Xy$
New take on some old music! I recently got some new software plus new samples and libraries that will really make my music pop and be crisp, clearer and more true to the way I envision it. I'm rather excited to be sharing this with you all :)
Here it is!
I should do a harp version of this... I really love this song.
[doublepost=1452739146,1452416627][/doublepost]New character demo is done.
Listen to it here.
[doublepost=1452942433][/doublepost]
My music has officially leveled up. This here is only a taste of what is to come as I learn more and more with each and every track I do.

https://soundcloud.com/simondlseamusic/wingover
[doublepost=1453857464][/doublepost]Here is some new music. This is to an upcoming project.

This is a current OST to a game still under wraps.

Luninareph

Villager
Xy$
Wow, I LOVE your music!!! The tropical remix of "Warrior Dance" is so marvelously evocative. I quite liked Princess Isa's theme, but I think I would like the harp version even better! "Tale of the Cursed Lantern" honestly didn't resonate with me as much as I expected it would, but I quite liked "Ah! My Aching Memories!"; it was restful, but also a bit... threateningly mystical, if that makes sense. "Dark Anthem" was nifty, and "Island Dance" was very endearing XD I liked "Dream Journey" a lot, and "Waltz of the Four Winds" made me powerfully nostalgic for Lufia 2....

Looking forward to hearing more... and maybe commissioning you myself someday! :)

Iron Croc

Xy$
Wow, I LOVE your music!!! The tropical remix of "Warrior Dance" is so marvelously evocative. I quite liked Princess Isa's theme, but I think I would like the harp version even better! "Tale of the Cursed Lantern" honestly didn't resonate with me as much as I expected it would, but I quite liked "Ah! My Aching Memories!"; it was restful, but also a bit... threateningly mystical, if that makes sense. "Dark Anthem" was nifty, and "Island Dance" was very endearing XD I liked "Dream Journey" a lot, and "Waltz of the Four Winds" made me powerfully nostalgic for Lufia 2....

Looking forward to hearing more... and maybe commissioning you myself someday! :)
Hello there, and thank you for the kind words!

Isa's theme would sound pretty good as a harp IMO, but her primary instrument is the piano. :D (Yes, I associate characters to musical instruments!)

Warrior Dance is one of my faves, actually a battle theme. :D TOTCL was always a bit strange as it was from a challenge from a friend: Combine a tropical track with a pipe organ. So I did. I'm glad you liked Island Dance too, that's one of my favorite tracks! My personal favorites are "The Forest for the Trees" and "Wing Over" (for two completely different projects)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Within the United States, alone, there is a great diversity of accents. There is the Southern Draw, the New Englander (particularly Bostonian), Cajun, the Valley, etc. I also love Nigerian, Irish, British, etc, accents. I was checking to see what accents you specialize in.

Iron Croc

Xy$
They're actually listed on the OP:

My accents:
American (Cali Surfer Dude)
American (West Coast)
American (Midwesterner)
American (East Coast General)
American (The Bronx/Brooklyn)
American (Minnesota/Canadian Stereotypical)
American (Southern)
American (Non-Rhotic Southern)
American (Louisiana Southern)

French (Paris)
British (West London)
Australian (Sydney)
Mexican (Baja California)
TRANSATLANTIC
Irish (Light, Not Heavy)
Russian (Moscow)

Status
Not open for further replies.