Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming into the community

UnbornHexa

Villager
Xy$
Mornin' to you all pals, My name is UnbornHexa as I'm known in some places on internet. I'm new to the MV community,I have used a lot of RPG Maker before but I have retired from this kind of gaming making for some years now.

I'm good at writing plot,making characters and anything you need to decide about your world,ideias for concepts,background history for characters and anything like that,I'm up to the task!! ^^

I'm a RPG Player and storyteller so I have years of experience in creating content for the history and characters. I even have a lot of graphic ideias on my mind but I don't have the technichs to put everything into paper. I'm also a good programer,I have a fair knowledge of programing logic and am now creating a Indie Game Team called Kreuzen Herz.

I hope to contribute to the RMMV Resources the best I can and I'll be in your people care for now. Thanks for taking me in!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
hey there welcome aboard! always happy to see another writer around here ^^ hope you share some of your work with us in the future!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @UnbornHexa , and welcome to the community. Thanks for offering to add some resources to the Resources section. We currently have over 700 Resources, and over 200 Plugins. Looking forward to seeing you around.