Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Closed)[Commissions] LTN Graphics & Website Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$

Hey all, I want to offer my services to the community and at a very low price.

I have design and website skills ready to go anytime, basically I offer website development using wordpress, I can get a website complete within a week if you have all the material you want put on it, ready to go. I also want to offer my graphics design services for rpg maker, mostly just UI and HUD design like menus and window backgrounds, window skins, and cool title text.

The Process

Wordpress Website Basically I start with speaking to you about exactly what you want, I need to know how much information you have ready to be transferred to wordpress, I start with wordpress basics and then I show you a few themes for you to choose based on the info you have provided, then I get down and dirty to get all of it completed. Time frame is usually 1 week to complete with proper information, I will be sure to give you a better deadline once we have spoken and started.

** If you dont already have a hosting service or domain name speak to me and I will guide you to the best places, and the best cheap places so that you can get started at a minmal price.

RM, Menu, UI, HUD Graphics – I want to offer these services because it always adds an extra touch to any game, and I dont see much resources or others offering this help. Same idea as the website services, I always make sure to speak to the client closely, so that you can get the idea that's in your mind and into mine, so I can be creative and make exactly what you were thinking or better.

Simple game titles and logos - Same idea, although this is more simple, we will always have a quick chat for information I need and the idea you have so I can create a simple yet nice looking game title or logo.

** Prices do not include the hosting service or domain name, this is just for my time to modify wordpress and input your material.

All these prices may vary but they will most likely never go above the prices I have below.

Prices:
Website – 1 Pages = $5
3 Pages = $10
5 Pages $15

RM, Menu, UI & HUD Graphics - Prices will vary depending on the size and style of job it is. I will give an average price to give you ideas.

** I will not do a menu if you dont have Luna Engine Ace, please be sure to purchase luna engine first. I will not create custom scenes either, but if you have a custom scene that you need graphics for, I can provide properly formated graphics to fit your custom scenes.

Luna Engine Ace Base Full Menu w/install = $35
Includes: All menus. Main Menu,Items, Equip, Skills, Status Menus and window commands, plus installation using luna engine

Luna Engine Ace Base Full Menu without install = $25
Include: Main Menu, Items,Equip, Skills, Status Menus and window commands,

Single Menu = $5
Includes: 1 Menu only, IE: Main Menu only no others.

Message Windows = $5

Single UI, HUD Elements = $5
Includes: HP, MP bars, buttons, etc

WindowSkins = $3
Game Title + Logo = 5
Game Title only = $3
Title Screen = $5
Title Screen + Logo = $10

Website Examples

Full Luna Engine Menu Example
[

RM, Graphics for HUD and UI Examples

Simple Game Titles + Logo Examples

Days Untold-Large BG.png
The Viscious Land Logo With City.png

Will update soon with more examples.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of my services, so we can go over what it is you want and give you a quote.

Status Gear Entertainment

Praised Adventurer
Sounds good to me. I'm looking for more MySQL and PHP for website specific. Need help setting up a basic server that I can create accounts on. (Only have HTML & CSS set up at the moment.)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Looks great and the prices are fair. :thumbsup:
Thanks
All fair prices. And good to know. I'll definitely be able to utilize your skills at some point (as I start "expanding" as an indie dev).
Thank you, and sounds good PM me anytime, also don't forget I'm in the favor exchange program as well.
Sounds good to me. I'm looking for more MySQL and PHP for website specific. Need help setting up a basic server that I can create accounts on. (Only have HTML & CSS set up at the moment.)
I don't know much about MySQL and PHP in terms of programming but I know enough to get around software that uses both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.