Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheery Theme BGM

Cheery Theme BGM 2016-03-15

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

Cheery Theme BGM - A BGM made for that cheery little town that's itching for excitement!

This theme is meant for a cheery style map, be it a town or some other place full of lively folk. It should loop well also so can make for a great theme for those type of areas.

As usual, just credit Sinnistar and you can use it in any project be it commercial or non-commercial. Refer to my soundcloud link in my description to listen to it. Enjoy!
Read more about this resource...

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Catchy! I like it(puppy eyes) nice to see that you've got into music making lately by the way. Keep up the work and thanks for sharing~

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Catchy! I like it(puppy eyes) nice to see that you've got into music making lately by the way. Keep up the work and thanks for sharing~
Glad you like it xD. I've been meaning to try making audio for awhile but never had the program to do it on my pc. So I discovered a nifty free one that has some of the basics and it's pretty easy to use so I been practicing with that. It's slowly getting better as I learn more and how to make unique sounds with it xP