Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chayke - I wonder if I could do this for a living without all the math

Should I do this for a living?

• Total voters

Chayke

Villager
Xy$
Hi, I'm 25, and having made a game with rpgmaker partly I thought I'd look up the matter on google. I found this site on the Steam website and am looking to meet people. What's going on? I love art. I'm vaguely skilled as an author, having published a porographic collection on amazon's kindle site last year in November, don't believe I've sold any though...

Look into Ageless Magic - Aerik's Journey, my introductory thing that I made. It's themed to describe ancient Mongolia or the Silk Road of about the thirteenth century... :D Entirely uncompleted, if you want to work on the project or work on it, made it alone, most of the magic and items don't actually also work...

Chayke

Villager
Xy$
Far enough... The system still is a bit fucked though...
[doublepost=1467028800,1464716772][/doublepost]Can someone add me on skype for file transfer for my segment don't know how to post via weboard.