Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Character Generator Parts

Avalas

Towns Guard
Xy$
Avalas submitted a new resource:

Character Generator Parts - More stuff for MV's Character Generator.

It's not impressive. Though considering I'm doing this for myself slowly throughout the times I'm bored, I thought I'd at least start this, to save time later on. Other people are more than welcome to mess around with any of these files. They are ripped from the RTP faces with slight edits, so it's completely safe to use for commercial and whatnot. No credit needed.

I will be uploading every now and again. Each time I do, I'll up the version number. I'll keep a tally of everything so far:...
Read more about this resource...

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
@Avalas (Remove the space if you need it; the site adds in a smiley if it's not there). You can add
Code:
[plain] text [/plain]
of course changing text out with your text. To remove the smileyface/emoticons. Example :D if you type it without putting plain it is :D

*I'll update this once I download it and can review it :D*

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
What all did you add to this? I downloaded it, and moved the files to the correct locations, but none of the mouths show up. Did you happen to add a headset to this? Because I noticed that the female has a headset and the male doesn't.

Avalas

Towns Guard
Xy$
@Xyphien
The stuff I added is the stuff on the tally list. There should be a bunch of mouths, to the point it scrolls:

Hmmm, on the off chance, don't suppose you have MV open already when you went and added them? Else you'll need to close it down and reopen it. Some reason it doesn't seem to register it otherwise.

I'll double check the files on the dropbox links. Thanks for checking 'em so quick!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
@Xyphien
The stuff I added is the stuff on the tally list. There should be a bunch of mouths, to the point it scrolls:

Hmmm, on the off chance, don't suppose you have MV open already when you went and added them? Else you'll need to close it down and reopen it. Some reason it doesn't seem to register it otherwise.

I'll double check the files on the dropbox links. Thanks for checking 'em so quick!
Alright, I had to close it out completely and re-open it. Alright, I'd add that part into the explination :) Great work!

Attachments

Avalas

Towns Guard
Xy$
@Xyphien
Ah, thank goodness it was as easy as just reopening the program. Phew! ^_^

Added a quick note into it, to let other people know to close it down before trying to find the parts, else they'll run into the same thing.