Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Change Max Battlers and Followers 0.1

No permission to download

marcelox

Villager
Xy$
Thanks for the plugin :)
Is there a way to increase the size of the battle window so when you have more than 4 party members, you can see all their HP at the same time (hard to tell if the 5th/6th person needs a heal or whatnot (looking at the character's sprite also works, but being able to see the yellow name work better)

Nevermind, I figured it out using one of the battle plug-ins.

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
wait. how do I put this into rpg maker?
First you need to copy the .js file into your plugins folder of the js folder. Next you need to go to the Tools Section of the Game Editor and select Plugin Manager. DOuble CLick on an available space. Select this plugin. Have its status be on 'ON'. Make sure to read the Help file to understand how to use it.

gagew

Villager
Xy$
Is there a way I can use this to have all of the party members also show in the caterpillar formation? I have a party of 5 but only the first 4 members appear.

Now I worked on the game a bit and added some stuff, now I require a party of 8

Last edited: