Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Certain Tileset Tiles not appearing in-game

JoRo92

Villager
Xy$
Hey! So I've been tinkering around MV for a few months now, when adding assorted trees, I realized a portion of those trees don't appear in-game yet they show perfectly fine in the editor. I troubleshot the problem with/without plugins, tags, and removing ground tiles from below to see if it can appear, unfortunately nothing came up. Any Ideas?Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
This is reeeally weird and isn't supposed to happen ono Have you checked if it shows fine in the folders and in the databank? I've never seen an issue like that. Maybe reimport that tileset and try if it works again...? Otherwise you could parallax most of your outside map so they'd show up in all cases :x

JoRo92

Villager
Xy$
Folders are good and I reimported the files but no luck :/. How do I access the databank files for this? Lol learning parallax is on my to-do list :D
[doublepost=1470174838,1470173447][/doublepost]Ah so I figured out the problem after tinkering with the tileset, so when this happens, the image within the bounderies specified by the databank only appear. my tileset wasn't with the databank boundery dimensions and was too long, so the edge of the image was out and therefore not registering with the program.