Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centria: In Times of War

VanCentria

Villager
Xy$

Completion:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
6% ( 2 months)

Characters:
(I apologize for using built-in resources. I really like those.)
(Note: These are the characters currently used in the game. Other characters will be added soon.)

Van Harold
Class: Soldier
Profile: Unfortunate upon birth he's mother died upon conceiving whilst at the same time his father died of war pierced by a spear without a chance to see his own son. Then he was adopted by his uncle Hanzor a general and a veteran of war. Raised by strict discipline Van grew into a kind and admirable man even with all the problems and scarcity he faced, He showed no fear.
Characteristic : Quiet, Merciful, Fast, Friendly, Initiative, Somewhat Childish

Ether
Class: Mana Wielder
Profile: The Centrian key of Hope given by the Universal Deity which govern Centria, the Stars and the Universe to wipe away all sins of Centria. She tends to show no emotion but shows no animosity in any kinds of endeavor she face.
Characteristic : Curious, Protective, Clueless

Screenies:
(Note: The one seen here are partial and may be edited in the future)
Title Screen

The Void

Van's Vision of Past

Benilda Mansion

Game Changelog:
Update 1.0.1 - First Scene Created
Weapons Added, Scripts Added

Thread Changelog:
Started!

Last edited:

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Lol don't apologize for using build in resources (they're made for this) and i like them too. I've read this thread several times now and hope to see some more informations when chapter 1 gets done^u^. The progression bar is really cool though

VanCentria

Villager
Xy$
Thanks @Meteo :)

@Cunechan, the truth is it's still far away from completing chapter 1. But do not worry i'll be expanding my worktime i'm also excited to finish my own game. i've a hard time thinking good scenes that suit the flow of the story.

I apologized since i think most people prefer custom resources.

POET Studios

Towns Guard
Xy$
@VanCentria This sounds absolutely amazing. I really look forward to seeing the progress of this game. The story drawings you in even though the plot sounds fairly simple. The Title itself is interesting. The logo is also a piece of work. This is going to be a big hit when released. List all the ways to show support and I shall do so.