Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celestugaia A Universe of Books

Celestugaia A Universe of Books 1

No permission to download

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
Seems like it will be a fun little game.
I love the start with the planets and shooting stars! Very nice!
You have one of the strangest weapon shops I have ever been inside! :D
(The Inn looks a little strange on the outside when I compare it to the outside of the weapon shop.)
I like your sound FX, the beeps in the menu screen are very nice to listen to, as is your battle music.
I also liked it when I went to the Inn and my characters started to talk to each other. Very good.
(Only a slight problem; after I go outside and fight the boss in black, I then get sent to the world map and become invisible, might want to
turn transparency back on?)

Any way, good luck with your game I will look forward to playing more in the future I like what I've seen so far. :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the feedback. I also thought the inn looked awkward, so I've already changed that. Also the game got bigger and the battle system is shifted to a tactics battle system now. :D Once again thank you for your feedback I will keep this spot updated as new things roll out. :D