Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get Yanfly's Core Engine to work right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice Bunny

Villager
Xy$
Hello, I just downloaded the Core Engine from Yanfly into MV and messed around with some of the perimeters to get them to change.
However, nothing seems to change. For example, I changed the Max Level to be 100, that did nothing. I went and tried a note tag for
the effect in an Actor's notes and nothing happened. I tried both at once and I couldn't get the Level counter to go past 99 then, either.

I also saved, restarted, and re-downloaded the plugin to see if it worked, and I checked my MV version. I have 1.5.0 currently, and I'm not sure if that's the latest version and if it's compatible with the engine or not. I removed all other plugins and put the Core at the top of the list like I was supposed to. I even tried using a dummy project started anew with nothing changed and I couldn't get anything to move. I'm completely stumped, please help!!!

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
It worked!!! Thanks so much, I didn't realize that you basically could only see it IN-game, I'm dumb.(joking) Thanks! Now I can get to check out the other plugins and get really creative with my idea.(heart)
No prob! Glad I could help solve the issue for you. (cute)(thumbsup)

If you need anything else, I'll be here. (cheeky)

Thread closed due to this being solved. (cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.