Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can i permanent show HP and LV on top of screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen this in Rpg-Maker XP Games. Maybe its very easy to do this, but i have no idea how. It would be very nice if i could permanent show the HP and Level for examble in top right corner of the screen (In a way that i can place some pictures below). And if i would know how to exactly set the position of this 2 things and change font-size of this numbers i would be very happy : )

thank you : ) its working very nice. I just had to make a common event what is permanent updating the variables that are linked to exp, Lv and Hp (since the plugin just is for showing variables and gold). I hope my common event wont lag the gameplay in some situations. But iam really happy for this Plugin :D Its a big improvement of my learning japanese kanji and kana game :) Thank you very much!!!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
No problem, I am glad you got it working. I'm also pretty sure you won't have to worry about performance for one common event, MV works much better than previous builds of RM. If you have any support questions to ask be sure to make a post in MV Support.
Now that your request has been fulfilled I will be locking this thread if you have any reason to re-open it just report the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.