Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camstratia - A game like Stardew Valley & Harvest Moon

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$

I do not have a lot of graphics made for the game as of yet, however I do have a lot of pictures and information of the game. Firstly, if you've ever played Harvest Moon, or Stardew valley then I'm here to tell you it's going to be like that. I started a game like that a few years ago however the files got lost due to harddrive failure. I'm back at it now, with this new version.

Camstratia will be a game where you can do various different activities on a day to day mechanic. From fishing, mining, woodcutting, cooking, and talking with people. Every day, and every conversation will bring something new, and unique to the gameplay. For example, if you talk to one person enough you will gain favor with them over time. The more favor you have, the friendlier they will act. They can also proc cutscenes, and other events that can be game changing.

Every day you sleep, you can have a wide verity of weather as well. On top of that, certain animals, monsters, and events will only happen on certain days!

Resources are finite as well, however new trees will spawn every few days or so.

All resources are useful in different ways. The caves have ore which you can use to craft weapons, wood will be used to repair broken down buildings, craft weapons, and more. Fishing and cooking will be used as healing methods.

Our combat system is a more action style combat system as well. Removing the turn based combat, Camstratia will be focusing on attacking monsters in real time. Sometimes having multiple on you at a time. You will be required to move around, and attack them before they attack you.

It's currently past 2am so I will be going to bed. I will update this as more progress is made. I might also go through and clean up this thread as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Camstratia To-Do list:
Add Fishing
Finish up Cammy's Field
Add more weather effects
Create the Slime Animations
Add cooking
Create the first 5 lev
els
Create scrolls that will give you spells.
Add a scroll into the evil chest.
Make evil chest so it doesn't re-spawn once you exit out of it.