Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bondage outfit gear bundle [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerr90

Villager
Xy$
tylerr90 submitted a new resource:

bondage outfit gear bundle - adult rpg maker mv bondage gear generator parts

this is a bundle that contains a bondage gag mouth and a bondage outfit for
the rpg maker mv generator which also contains a damage graphic as well
it is $10.00 dollars for everything and renwel fees are $5.00 and your license
lasts 1 week and the renewal delay is 7 days please enjoy this bundle and if you have any questions ask away in discussions and I will reply and answer as soon as
I can thank you and have a great day!
Read more about this resource...

So I found this and decided why not, I'll jump in with a purchase for the MV assets you are offering. Didn't see a way to reach you other than here so when I purchased it told me "Your purchase was correctly registered. However, your payment is currently pending thus putting it awaiting validation by the seller.<br /> We recommend you to contact him. " so let me know when it's validated I guess?

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
So I found this and decided why not, I'll jump in with a purchase for the MV assets you are offering. Didn't see a way to reach you other than here so when I purchased it told me "Your purchase was correctly registered. However, your payment is currently pending thus putting it awaiting validation by the seller.<br /> We recommend you to contact him. " so let me know when it's validated I guess?
That usually means that you paid by electronic check (e-check) and not via direct funds transfer (PayPal funds). It usually takes about 3 or 4 days for the e-check to "clear" at which point your download will become available.

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
@tylerr90 can please PM @armanth -- he purchased a product from you and is having some difficulty. i've asked Xyphien (site owner) to look into things on the back end as well. we'll get it sorted out :)

It still shows that the payment is pending from PayPal to Tyler, the other charge to Xyphien productions for a smaller amount does show as completed. So I am not sure what is happening, never seen paypal delay like this, unless it's not on PayPal's end? It's not a big deal if it takes longer for the transaction to clear though.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
@armanth The sellers account might be restricted due to something. I'm not saying that's the reason, but seeing as it's been over a week without a reply from the seller I'll be closing this down and DMing you the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.