Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biscuit/Cookie Graphics?

Kyle Dunning

Villager
Xy$
Hi everyone. First time here. The other day I decided to make a little game of animals collecting food with my 7-year old daughter and 6-year old nephew. The problem? I called the game Cookies! (no idea why), and now I figure we are going to need a graphic for biscuits/cookies (round shaped) so we can tie it into the epic storyline. Yes, it is a very basic game for kids and I am 100% useless at spriting.

Does anyone have anything like this? Or would be willing to make it for us? They wouldn't need to be huge or detailed .. would be really nice if it matched the other floating food icons I found below .. but literally anything would be better at this point. When I try to google it all I get is a bunch of "cookie" posts, but not the ones I'm after lol. Cheers if anyone can do this for us. :)

Last edited: