Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

birds

birds

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
If you are searching for animals I would recommend whtdragon's resources. Over 30 different animals!
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/53552-whtdragons-animals-and-running-horses/
Oh wow heh. Yeah that'll help for sure in terms of animals xD Still not too many variations of horses yet though. I wanna see the different types (painted, clydesdale, etc.) eventually heh. Thanks for sharing that though! (Thinks of ways to program a horse race feature)

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
I don't think I will make different races of horses. This was difficult enough for me. ^^' Sorry.
Maybe Avery will finish her horses one day. I know she was working on other races as she did for Ace before.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
I don't think I will make different races of horses. This was difficult enough for me. ^^' Sorry.
Maybe Avery will finish her horses one day. I know she was working on other races as she did for Ace before.
yeah no worries. I'll prolly end up doing it myself eventually xD It's not like those won't work as a good template for them to just recolor (since permission to alter was given). I just gotta find time heh. But yeah, good additions for sure!