Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bigger helicopter

bigger helicopter

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
xD That woulda worked well with my Mazi Raia game, since there's a helicopter in it (I totally forgot I actually had a sprite for that too lol) but the bigger one looks pretty good!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
How did I not see that now I can finally make this spy game. Thanks Maru (blush) It looks awesome and I think I can make this helicopter work lol(snicker)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
@Sinnistar wow thank you :D even though i prefer editing them myself. For example id like to make a smol animation for the door to open in three frames of course and recoloring it black and make a logo of sth awesome idk yet XD but a police one is awesome too

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
@Sinnistar wow thank you :D even though i prefer editing them myself. For example id like to make a smol animation for the door to open in three frames of course and recoloring it black and make a logo of sth awesome idk yet XD but a police one is awesome too
yeah lol recoloring it yourself is prolly the best way to get what you want. Just figured I'd toss it out there since I have seen similar themed recolors of this large helicopter already. xD

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
o.O Where do you see recolored versions of my work? No one contacted me for permission of something like this.
not sure but I've seen em via google, and I know your work there it's definitely the same just recolored. I didn't think much of it at the time, prolly just assumed you let them recolor it. I'll try finding them again for ya!

Last edited: