Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Contest End Date:
The contest will end on 10/18/2015.
On ending the contest, another post will be made taking all the banners, and banner ads and allowing the members to vote on which one they like the most.

We're going to go ahead and make a contest to see who can design 2 things, a banner for the forum, as well as a banner for signatures to be added on other forums! This idea is thanks to @Tsukihime

Of course you can use either one in your signatures to place in other forums, but one winner will be chosen for both events and given a badge!

Rules:
If you make a banner for our website, it must either look good on both Dark and Light themes, or have 2 versions, a Dark and Light theme. It must also be transparent.
Do not use ANY copyrighted material. Everything MUST be made by you.

Website Banner must not be larger than 250 px Wide, and 50 px High

Our Font is available as a download here: http://www.rpgmakermv.co/threads/banner-contest.71/#post-454

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Attachments don't seem to be working for me. Anyone else able to see it?

Edit: Quoting you and clicking the link did it. But I wager that's not the ideal behavior.
I'm hoping it's just from me. My internet is so slow I cannot upload an image or attachment to the posts with it going through. That's probably the reason.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Here's my Dark Submission

Original Size

Here's the Light Submission

Original Size

Was good fun!

Featured are our admins, me and Trumully, who was a pain in the butt to draw, but was an awesome challenge, anyway!

You'll see the coloration between light and dark doesn't change, but the expressions do.

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Here's my Dark Submission

Original Size

Here's the Light Submission

Original Size

Was good fun!

Featured are our admins, me and Trumully, who was a pain in the butt to draw, but was an awesome challenge, anyway!

You'll see the coloration between light and dark doesn't change, but the expressions do.
Woah, you drew me! You rock dude! That's amazing! Hehe, I am a pain in the butt in real life anyway. So that makes so much sense :p:D

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Main reason was because you hinted you may become a sponsor, and since that would make us the first two sponsors, it just made sense that you be paired up in here.

Though also, most other candidates were too abstract to draw as a being. You were challenging, and thus, ENTICING!

The harder something is to draw the more I am likely to attempt it.

Edit: UPDATE!

Decided I needed to incorporate that red. So I made Dark and Light more fitting.
Dark Original

Dark 250x50

Light Original

Light 250x50

Status
Not open for further replies.