Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Balaclava, Gas Mask & Tripple Horn

Balaclava, Gas Mask & Tripple Horn 2018-11-11

No permission to download
Just some random thoughts: Toxic barrels, fire barrels (the kind that keep hobos warm), bent light poles, spiky dune buggies for the desert, shadows burnt into the ground, battle damaged playground, mangy dog, NPCs with missing limbs (and raggedy clothes)...

Dalton Sayre

Towns Guard
Xy$
Just some random thoughts: Toxic barrels, fire barrels (the kind that keep hobos warm), bent light poles, spiky dune buggies for the desert, shadows burnt into the ground, battle damaged playground, mangy dog, NPCs with missing limbs (and raggedy clothes)...
I have a one-armed man, working on a pegleg next. I'll knock out some of the other stuff shortly. Removing limbs from the battlers and character sheets it arduous. The clothes will be easy edits to existing outfits, but I will hopefully have some new uniforms, jump suits & other such outfits created soon. Post nuke society, here we come!