Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Azure's GFX & Art Section [OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

Villager
Xy$

First and foremost, Welcome to my Shop!
My name is azure and I've decided to open up a shop here in the forums
to partly fund my game in the process and secondly to support myself
for future anomalies. Well, without further ado, let's get to it!

Send me a message for more inquiries and information you need to know.
I'll be attending to you as best as I can.

Customer Slot:
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN

I'll be looking forward to seeing your inquiries in my inbox!
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

dbchest

Villager
Xy$
Could you please explain your workflow for doing a menu ui commission? What kind of information do you need from your customer? What can one expect from the time you receive a payment to the time you consider the commission filled?

Azure

Villager
Xy$
Could you please explain your workflow for doing a menu ui commission? What kind of information do you need from your customer? What can one expect from the time you receive a payment to the time you consider the commission filled?
For the workflow, I will update the commissioner every now and then after there is something done. I do this really quite
often in case the commissioner wants any changes along the process of making the hud.

You can expect me to well, do more than what you're expecting :D
And expect that I won't run away after I receive half of your payment, I want the half of the payment in case the
commissioner runs away from me or cancel their order despite that I've already started it. It's more like a guaranteeing thing.
Also, I will finish every commission one after another, first come first serve.

Mysticaler

Villager
Xy$
Oooh! Your art is amazing! I'll definitely commission you once my game development has gotten to where I'll start adding face sets and such! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.