Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Dragon Queen

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Lol so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and make one because I don't know what else to post. (snicker)

Feel free to ask me something personally, or my "dragon queen" persona! (cute)

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Most important question : cake or ice cream (blush)?
that is a really tough one... I guess it depends on my mood. if you asked me right now, I'd say ice cream...but only a twist cone from Dairy Queen cuz that's what I'm craving!! (heart) in all honesty though, I love both. they are great together too!

Vanilla ice cream and yellow cake...yummy.

What's your favorite style of RPG game?
Open world, hands down! I want to be the main character of my own story and decide how I want my hero to develop. Bonus points if there are romance options. (blush)

Micro

Dragon Goddess
@Micro what is your favorite holiday? Also if you could have any character from any movie-game-tv show-ect come to life, who would they be?
Christmas, because it's the only day of the year my workplace is CLOSED. Ha ha, in all honesty, I don't care much for holidays anymore.

Paladin Danse of course. Somebody mean to me? Big buff dude in Power Armor comes out and just glares, awww yeah.

If you are a queen, who is your king? Do you rotate kings? Or are you a kingless queen.
Right now, Paladin Danse is my king (wink) I don't necessarily need a king to rule though. I'm a strong, independent dragoness who don't need no king. LOL. (snicker)

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
I should be a king of a certain group, sounds fun. Ruling alone is never easy though! I'm very independent but having a friends and family is part of me.

You surely have some kind of subordinates that you can ALWAYS have around right? They don't have to be spouses to be helpful in ruling. ^_^