Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Sinnistar....ANYTHING O.O

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Do you prefer 2D or 3D games?
Personally I'd say 3D but it really depends on the style of the game. I find myself playing far more 2D games but I've lived my whole life playing games like Final Fantasy which are primarily 3D so it's really hard to say I prefer one over the other. But in terms of developing, definitely 2D lol.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Ryo? I have to admit, that is a great name! :D Much better than mine :P
lol yeah it's a pretty unique one for an American I must say. Me and my sister are Ryo and Rebekkah so when we play games together we make characters called Ryoko and Ryoka just to be confusing. Definitely makes for some fun times.

David Lister

Villager
Xy$
If you were marooned on an island, but you could select a favorite meal, beverage, game, album and movie to take with you, what would they be?

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
@Sinnistar Who would you prefer to kiss?
Elmo from Sesame street after a gender change in hungary or
a Predator (from the Predator Movies) that has parsley between teeth/fang/mouthclaws?