Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask sage Something

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm @sage, the 'other' admin, maker of the emoticons, forum lurker, and more.
If you have any advice, questions, opinions, favorites, etc. I'll answer them.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Who has more tasks to do on the forum overall between Xyphien and you?
I don't really have any specific duties. I just kind of do whatever I feel like. So the answer is probably him. He's always finding and adding new things to the forum.

Usually, I try to get to the help forum stuff first, go around and clean up the forums, add new sections when needed, make emoticons when I'm bored, and I run the site + events when he's away. He also bugs me to help him do random things like make seasonal graphics and emoticons.
Currently, I'm trying to keep his other forum afloat, to very little avail.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When and where did you and @Xyphien meet up?
Back in like 2007, I did a lot of animations with a program called "Pivot." I was an active member on a forum, and one day this weird game entered our chat. The forum owner mentioned that they were going to affiliate and share links and whatnot on each forum. I went ahead and joined that forum, which happened to be owned by Xyphien, who went as Pivetor at the time.

I stayed active there too, and made moderator. The forum died, but then he made a general forum. I joined that one as a mod or admin, then the next forum about graphics, and so on until this one.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
are you a sage in real life? do you have White, Black & Time Magic?

also I really like the emoticons for the site, never knew you made them! nice work on em.

uhh other questions...favorite music genre? favorite video game? :D

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
are you a sage in real life? do you have White, Black & Time Magic?
also I really like the emoticons for the site, never knew you made them! nice work on em.
uhh other questions...favorite music genre? favorite video game? :D
Yes, thank you, rock, Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What do you think should happen to a member who revives an AMA that has not been replied to in about a month two months?