Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Raymi Anything :3

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Do you have any goals for using RPG Maker? (releasing a game, learning a new skill, that kind of thing (cat))

raymi100

Villager
Xy$
That's awesome! Are you inspired by any particular games? :)
Yes, actually! Pokemon mostly, but also games like Final Fantasy and Legend of Zelda have inspired me a lot as well. :)
What kind of story does your game have?
Uh, the projects I'm working on don't exactly have a story yet XD I'm not too great at writing, so I'm choosing to focus on the battle system and maps before I get to the actual gameplay~

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hai Raymi! What is your favorite pokemon team? I mean, I know you would need to have pikachu in there~ But the other 5?

raymi100

Villager
Xy$
Hi Raymi. What motivated you to change your avatar?
I just wanted a different picture, as much as I love Pikachu, sometimes I get sick of looking at him all the time XD

Hai Raymi! What is your favorite pokemon team? I mean, I know you would need to have pikachu in there~ But the other 5?
Actually, (as much as I love Pikachu) I don't think he's very good in competive play. My favorite team would consist of Gardevoir, Conkeldurr, Clefable, Jirachi, Keldeo, and Venusaur :3 (I absolutely adore Fairy types XD)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Oh yay a new AMA, this is good stuff. How many game projects do you have unfinished? Have you ever completed a game?

raymi100

Villager
Xy$
Oh yay a new AMA, this is good stuff. How many game projects do you have unfinished? Have you ever completed a game?
I have 2 unfinished game projects as of now. I had a project last year that I finished, but it was terrible because I made it after I just learned how to use VX Ace XD That project was destroyed, needless to say~