Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Cyanide Anything

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
Hey,

I do not believe that somebody has questions about my person (as I am more like a "forum ghost chameleon" that upload tiles) or my "art". But I wanted to give it a chance :) could be funny.

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
I like metal the most ( In This Moment, Bring Me The Horizon,Five Finger Death Punch, Get Scared....) and some Dubstep songs especially when they are remixes of songs I anyway like. :)

I recently watched the excellent movie The Bucket List (with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, two of my favorite actors), so if there were three things you'd want to do before you died, what would they be? (Bit of a macabre question perhaps, but the film is still very fresh in my mind!)

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
@Companion Wulf Hey this is really a difficult question for me :) I am sure that I would choose different things in a real scenario. Maybe simpler things cause of some emotions that will pull down. But these three things came into my head.
1. Spend all my money/ and also money I do not have and book a amusement park for a couple of hours just for my family and friends including me
2. Tell them all I wanted them to know but was untold because of fears or taboos
3. End it the way I like with a smile and the middle finger raised up

Cyanide

Adventurer
Xy$
Hehe, as mentioned above in the first post : i am a kind of 'forum ghost chameleon'. No, i think transparent is matching my mood the best without philosophizing. I prefer to stay in the background and unseen while planning who will be the target for a cookie throw. :)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hehe, as mentioned above in the first post : i am a kind of 'forum ghost chameleon'. No, i think transparent is matching my mood the best without philosophizing. I prefer to stay in the background and unseen while planning who will be the target for a cookie throw. :)
Oh lol I see XD What about dipping the cookies in(icecream) before throwing them ? It tastes awesome(puppy eyes)