Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ARTIST, PAID] Sprite Modifications and light custom work

Hey, I need some very simple battle sprite animations. This would be a situation when I describe a fighting move and then you come back with some frames and a suggested frames per second. This is after I've given you a sprite. So below is an example:

FRAME 1:

FRAME 2:

FRAME 3:

FRAME 4:

FRAME 5:

FRAME 6:

That is then put into the game and becomes what happens when attack happens. This was simply made using an image bought from adobe that got this sword:

Then did some very basic pixel art to separate the arm and then made 6 images. Mine is very basic I am not an artist. This is where you come in. I would describe the attack, give you the sprite sheet and if you want the weapons too - additionally if you find a royalty free weapon image I'll be happy to buy it for the project if it makes things easier and faster. Then once complete, a quick little contract and payment.

I'll need roughly 5 attack animations per character and there will be 7 characters and I'll need them independent of which direction they face (so a set for left, right, up and down). Then there is additional work for enemies. It's a lot and I'll pay you fairly.

Any takers just reply and we'll talk on here and then we might exchange emails.