Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want to make a game together?

freedar

Villager
Xy$
Wondering if anyone wants to work together or at least talk about it.

I can't find a single physical person that I know who has any interest in making video games.

Can we collaborate on something?

I'm still bare bones new and still learning. However i am in the works of trying to make a game. I Would love the help if you're interested. It's a simple story about a select few characters of mine in the old RPG maker style. I would love to have any and all people on board.

freedar

Villager
Xy$
I'm still bare bones new and still learning. However i am in the works of trying to make a game. I Would love the help if you're interested. It's a simple story about a select few characters of mine in the old RPG maker style. I would love to have any and all people on board.
i would like to work together if your interested. i have a hard time writing the full story i am better at maker the frame and the concepts.