Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Modern Sci-fi City Tilesets for MV?

Overland_Cat

Villager
Xy$
Hello, I'm Overland Cat.

I was looking for some modern Sci-Fi city tilesets that work for RPG Maker MV. Does anyone know where there
are some? It doesn't matter if it's free or I have to pay for it.

NOTE:
I'm probably new to this forum web page so please don't be rude.

Overland_Cat

Villager
Xy$
Um, I said I need Modern Sci-Fi Tilesets For MV.
[doublepost=1507325403,1507252918][/doublepost]Why is no one answering my thread!? I'm in no mood for this!
[doublepost=1507419312][/doublepost]Oh come on, it's been three days and no one has answered my post!

AmazingAvery

Towns Guard
Xy$
You give little to no desription what you mean, modern sci fi can be everything between basic modern stuff with some extras to total apocalypse or sci fi. Where have you searched? What did you find? Why did you not like what you found/what is missing?

Being impatient does not fulfill a request, making a good one does.

There are many threads at RPGMakerweb. Have you checked them all?
There are also paid packs - what about those?
What about the japanese resources?

Noone will help you looking for stuff if they don't even know what to look out for.

yomaniac

Villager
Xy$
Hello, I'm Overland Cat.

I was looking for some modern Sci-Fi city tilesets that work for RPG Maker MV. Does anyone know where there
are some? It doesn't matter if it's free or I have to pay for it.

NOTE:
I'm probably new to this forum web page so please don't be rude.
There is plenty of stuff that you can use in MV itself for this but look around on this link for some or there might be some dlc.

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
If you can provide some specific ideas to get me started, I'll be happy to try to make a tileset but as noted above sci-fi is too broad of a theme to work from.

Overland_Cat

Villager
Xy$
I have found a paid pack full of fantastic modern buildings, that's one of them.

Might even save up for that pack.
[doublepost=1508015287,1508015056][/doublepost]And I just found some wilderness, I could use that for missions.
[doublepost=1508015415][/doublepost]Sorry for not putting up a description to help you get what I needed, that was
unexpected.

Overland_Cat

Villager
Xy$
Wait a minute, are words in the bold format the words in a rude attitude?
[doublepost=1508028959,1508028553][/doublepost]I guess I'm the idiot here. =(
[doublepost=1509593465][/doublepost]Well, at least I have a paid pack of city tilesets, and I also have been getting a paid pack
of BGMs