Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And the fun begins.

Deezil907

Villager
Xy$
Not much to say, but have been a long time fan on RPGMaker! Firstly, I must say although I've never completed a project (to my liking) before a new engine comes out, I still hop to the next engine like an old time friend that hasn't been seen in years!

All in all, I'm happy to see such a lively community, and hope to contribute (mostly ideas, since I'm not great at much else) a good deal.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey there Deez! welcome aboard~

yeah, this is a really great little community. I hope you have a lot of fun here, and I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas =)

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Wow Negaduck! Ah, the fond memories of old Disney series..

Fear not, you will fit right in to the "we have never finished a game in our life" crowd just perfectly here. xD

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Deezil907 . Welcome to the forums. A lot of people will finally LOVE RPG Maker. We can give them Mac format. That may give you a little extra motivation to complete one...or two... or more. I am looking forward to seeing some of your contributions.

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Not much to say, but have been a long time fan on RPGMaker! Firstly, I must say although I've never completed a project (to my liking) before a new engine comes out, I still hop to the next engine like an old time friend that hasn't been seen in years!

All in all, I'm happy to see such a lively community, and hope to contribute (mostly ideas, since I'm not great at much else) a good deal.
Hi! It's nice to meet ya man! And don't worry, you're not the only one who hasn't finished a game yet... (Blankly stares at self in mirror) Anyways, welcome to the forum!