Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An old programmer tries to make his games

Ector

Villager
Xy$
Hi everybody!
I'm almost 46 years old, 24 of them were spent in programming. Unfortunately, I don't know JavaScript good enough to code effortlessly, but I know enough to write something. And, more unfortunately, I'm completely new to RPG Maker, and I don't like the default character progression system.
I'm also an expert in CCGs, know virtually all of them and trying to incorporate the CCG mechanics into my games. That's a hard way, I know, but I'm trying to create something really different, not just another JRPG.
I'll be grateful for all tips and tricks, especially in doc/text/pdf form. The videos aren't convenient at all :)

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Ector! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)