Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An introduction is apparently in order...

Good afternoon all,

As a part of setting up my new account, it lists "saying hello" as a step, so here I am, writing this.

Just this morning I was shocked and thrilled to discover that a friend of mine had purchased a copy of RPG Maker MV for me through Steam. I don't know if he knew this or not, but many years ago I used to dabble with RPG Maker 2000. I never quite got a game finished, but spent many hours recolouring sprites, designing animations, programming classes, and writing out stories. I am eager to get back to playing around with the newest version, and exploring what is available on the forums already.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hey @Technocrat1011 - welcome to the forum! (cheeky)

That was really awesome of your friend to buy you a copy of MV! Be sure and let us know if you need any help getting started, and good luck with any projects you start working on ^^