Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Amy's Pixel Junk

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Originally this was just for tile edits, but I'm gonna go ahead and share all of the pixel stuff I'm working on here. (cheeky)

MV Generator Remake:

MV Sprite(s):

Tiles (32x32):

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Updated with some of the generator stuff I'm doing. I'll get more samples up when I finish up a few more outfits~ (cheeky)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Lol! Will do!

Here's a remake I'm doing of an old sprite - I'm enjoying working in MV's style so much more~
Also I learned how to sprite hair. (cheeky)

Khayalan

Towns Guard
Xy$
These hairs look gorgeous ^^ Did you think of making additions to the generator ?
I would love to see those Hairs in it ^^ And much more

-Khayalan

Barchetta

Villager
Xy$
Oh my, these graphics make me want to dump the serious tone of my game and make something more joyous! I love the busts a lot! I feel like adding a bloom effect to the game would really bring out the worth of your graphics. Keep up the great work!

On a side note, I feel like there needs to be a little life to the hair on the little guy. The animation of him looks too static in the hair, especially when a hair style like that would likely have a little bit more bounce than normal.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Thanks a ton! The bouncing looks a little better in-game (quicker movement), but I'll put that on my to-do list! (cheeky)

I remade another sprite of mine (smile)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Mmm... I had to take a lot of breaks between classes and packing, but I think it was about 2 1/2 hours of actual working, including testing and all of that. (cheeky)