Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Amy's MV Generator

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hey guys! Just thought I'd show you what I'm working on. (cheeky)

I kind of found MV's generator... for lack of a better word, "generic", so I thought I'd recreate it in my own style, while adding a few pieces here and there. I'm trying to avoid spriting a ton of new parts, so I've mostly focused on adding things like face shapes, new ears, and that kind of thing.

Here are some characters that the "Randomize" button came up with!

... it also comes with a monochromatic version!

Of course, I'm still running into some problems here and there. The wings, for example, won't show up in the editor, and sometimes MV doesn't want to import things immediately (read: I'm impatient). (snicker) I haven't finished the male generator parts yet, but hopefully I'll have some decent progress soon. If you have any questions, or even some requests, let me know!

Note: The completed parts won't be available for free.

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I do not blame you for making them available for a price. Premier artwork, and the many hours upon hours it takes is worth the price. Thanks for sharing the update.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hey, no problem! And yeah... considering I've made 357 files for just the generator pieces (not including icons), and that's for only half of the parts..... it just doesn't make sense to not charge something for it!

So far the people I've chosen to test it out so far have left me some really good feedback to work from, and I'm excited to fix things and make it look as good as possible. (cheeky)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Thanks, @Orange Jones! Drawing all of the hair out took the longest out of everything, but at least I only have to do that once. *thanks the MV spirits for making the male/female generators have the same hairstyles for the most part* (cheeky)

. . .I'm looking forward to see the completed work and try it. . .

. . .with that great of an artwork, it is normal to not distribute the completed resource for free. . .