Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMA! This looks fun.

SonarCero

Towns Guard
Xy$
What is your life story?
My life story : Pretty normal life got involved with video games when I was 5 on the NES, my first console was the N64 which I received for a birthday gift when I was eight. (still in great shape, still works) I got involved in music writing and reading when I was seven after my second grade teacher realized I had very harsh bully issues in elementary school though not just from other students. At that point I learned to read music and learned to play piano, moved over to viola for a couple years. Music is the only thing that really helps life in my world at any given point and situation. Seventh grade rolls around, I learn to play tenor saxophone. Age sixteen, I pick up a guitar. Age twenty, I am given a saxophone for myself and a clarinet. The instruments keep growing, last two instruments added to the collection were a banjo and a toy piano. Almost all of my instruments are shown here. And the list grows. There's a lap harp sitting off to another wall I forgot to get in the picture.
Also at age 20, I learned html, css, and java, 2016 graduated college with associate degree in graphic arts. I work for myself and for a large grocery store chain on grave yard shift. I've developed insomnia and have a very hard time trying to sleep at all. I am stuck in a less than ideal living situation. Frequently sleepless is how I tend to work anymore and it's kind of at a degree that even I'm not a friend to. On top of a gaming addiction, I have an addiction to caffeine.