Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMA = Ask MinisterJay Anything

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going way, way back. Pitfall Harry on Atari. I was more of an RPG player,and played very little video games.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
From your honnest opinion, what is/was your favourite RPG Maker of all time and what are the reasons for it? :D
From the limited exposure I have had with it, it would be RPG Maker MV. WHY? It has features in it that would require scripting in VX Ace and 2003. I have not worked with XP, so I do not know how it operates. Another plus is that my Mac and IPad using friends can now experience playing game made.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@cav_dan I knew I was to be some sort of minister in 1980, but I did not want to be a priest. Later on, I started wanting to serve in churches, in around 2000. My first leadership position was in 2003, when I served as a youth pastor. Finally, about five years ago, I got ordained. So, I guess the answer is that I decided to BECOME a minister 15 years ago.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Xyphien , I like the multiple categories of showing your 'thoughts' of a post: like, agree, funny, winner, informative, friendly, helpful, optimistic, and creative. That is a whole lot better than the standard 'like'.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@cav_dan Hmmm. I never thought of that one. I guess not really. I can cross over into many genres, work with people of different cultures and beliefs. Now there a many incomplete games.....
[doublepost=1527549817,1449081778][/doublepost]Where have you been?

I had a lot of health issues.

What have you been doing?

Officiating wedding, and unfortunately funerals.

Giving online sermons.