Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All tips welcomed

which Color

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I see that you are a pixel artist. What kind of pixels do you make? Welcome to the forums TheCUmbreon. If you need anything, just let us know.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum!

Good to see you decided to join us. How long have you been into game making? And may I ask is there a reason behind the poll, or were you just curious?

I hope to see you around!

TheCUmbreon

Villager
Xy$
Welcome to the forum!

Good to see you decided to join us. How long have you been into game making? And may I ask is there a reason behind the poll, or were you just curious?

I hope to see you around!
iv been an pic artist for 5 years I just started mv two weeks ago and red and blue is to see what type of people see this look up red vs blue to see how it effects the personality blue tensed to put more thought in to things while red goes more off of instinct
[doublepost=1454866907,1454866854][/doublepost]
I see that you are a pixel artist. What kind of pixels do you make? Welcome to the forums TheCUmbreon. If you need anything, just let us know.
look one comment down
[doublepost=1454867679][/doublepost]
http://wolfkingxx.deviantart.com/art/My-First-Team-Member-584795383?q=gallery:wolfkingxx&qo=3 try that I did make a sprite comic on pmd and yes I know this is not pixel art but im love this