Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics All Aboard the Icon Train!

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Not 100% sure why I'm doing this, but I randomly felt like remaking my old Legend of Zelda icons from the days of yore. And by days of yore I mean I don't even remember when I made them, but it was at least 6-7 years ago.

Of course, being me, I got carried away and now I'm making a complete set for Majora's Mask at the moment.

Original set (VX/Ace size):

New set (MV size):

I like having several projects going at once, so if you'd like to request a future set of icons, you're more than welcome to do so.

Last edited:

ejronin

Villager
Xy$
I see a lot of effort put into Fantasy assets, yet few ever do Modern assets (or if they do, it's horror / gothic).

Why not do modern theme icons with modern weapons and clothing?

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Haha, true enough! I think the lack of modern weapons, etc. is due to a lot of people grouping modern assets with sci-fi assets. I've seen at least one occasion where you have to buy a sci-fi asset pack to get something like a policeman battler, and it just drives me bonkers. I'll have to see if I can come up with a few things. :)

Sorry for the holdup on updates btw - I've been busy with requests/commissions. : P