Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Achievements Pro

Achievements Pro 1.02

No permission to download

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
TheUnproPro submitted a new resource:

Achievements Pro - Achievements for your game.

Ever wanted an achievements system for your game(s)? Well, now you can have it. The Achievements Pro Plugin lets you create achievements for your players to earn! You can also create hidden achievements.

Screenshots:
View attachment 5605 View attachment 5604

Easy to set up!
All you have to do is create an event at the beginning of your game like so:
View attachment 5606

Plugin commands are in the help section! Enjoy.
Read more about this resource...

Glad this is something I'll definitely use.

Though the "Achievement Complete" command is definitely gonna need some fixing. I just tried doing it for an achievement, and it wouldn't work for some reason. Not sure if it's either the current MV version I have, but I'll gladly need all the help I can get... ^^;

Edit: Nevermind, turns out I didn't have the achievements in the map to unlock said achievement. Simple mistake. <->

Last edited:
Well, got it to work (mispelt Achievment (did it again!)) but with my description and name of the achieve it goes way past the box and not onto a new line... Is there a way to fix it. And for the name, when it pops, just doesn't fit in the box. Is there a way to make the text box a bit bigger and have multi lined descriptions? Pictures to show what I mean.

Attachments

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Well, got it to work (mispelt Achievment (did it again!)) but with my description and name of the achieve it goes way past the box and not onto a new line... Is there a way to fix it. And for the name, when it pops, just doesn't fit in the box. Is there a way to make the text box a bit bigger and have multi lined descriptions? Pictures to show what I mean.
use \n not <br> :) \n should auto convert to new line. As for making the box bigger, best bet is to edit the code, I don't have a way of doing so normally D:

Now, what'd be cool is to edit it so that it appears on the main menu under Load and Options. Since I did put in an achievement that requires another play-through just to get it. But I guess that's Yanfly's NG+ is for. (cat)

Hi @TheUnproPro
Upon further testing, we can't exit the achievements screen on mobile, neither on Windows if we are playing with a game controller or the mouse. Please let me know if you still have the time to fix it. Keep up the great work! =)

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Damn, this plugin can't be used for mobile then for sure :/ Sorry, I thought the cancel method handled both right click and the button/keys :/

Hi @TheUnproPro
Upon further testing, we can't exit the achievements screen on mobile, neither on Windows if we are playing with a game controller or the mouse. Please let me know if you still have the time to fix it. Keep up the great work! =)
Yeah, I tried going through a contoller plugin to modify the just "cancel" to be both. But my programming capabilities are pretty average. Sure I could look at it for a while then figure it out. But... Yeah. But if you can get the cancel button to be both on the controller, that should be a quick fix, since by default Z is Ok and X is Cancel/Menu. Whilst on the controller it's two different buttons.

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Yeah, I tried going through a contoller plugin to modify the just "cancel" to be both. But my programming capabilities are pretty average. Sure I could look at it for a while then figure it out. But... Yeah. But if you can get the cancel button to be both on the controller, that should be a quick fix, since by default Z is Ok and X is Cancel/Menu. Whilst on the controller it's two different buttons.
Yeah, future plugins will have much better thought put into them lol thats for sure O: