Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AceOfShades here! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu :D

AceOfShades

Villager
Xy$
Hello! My name is RJ, but people call me Ace.

I'm a Game Development enthusiast. I've always been fascinated by games, and have been making my own paper-maze games since I was little.

My first taste of video game development started with one of my classes in programming, where I made a text-based rock-paper-scissors game with RPG elements. Then came Game Maker, which I had a lot of fun with. But then I found the RPG maker series. I played the RPG maker for PS2, but it felt so limited. Then came VX, XP, VX Ace and MV, and I was astounded with the amount of detail you can put into these applications! I also meddled with Unity3D, and I'm currently taking courses for that.

Recently, I made the mistake of deleting my whole RPG Maker folder to make room for Unity3d updates, which I absolutely regretted doing, but I guess I've gotta move on and make new ones, I guess.

Ganbatte kudasai, minna-san!!!

I never knew there was a community specifically for RMMV. Anyway, here's a link to my personal site:
http://acegamedevteam.vacau.com

AceOfShades

Villager
Xy$
The thing I like best about game development is Game Design. Although I could say I'm quite adept in programming or scripting... Overseeing the whole project and shaping the game based on my vision is the part I truly adore.

Thank you for your time (cheeky)