Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Touhou and Castlevania Crossover Idea + Story Reveal

I need you, to help me please! Please?

• No, sorry, but I can't...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know how to RPG Maker MV.

• What the fuck is a Touhou?

• What the fuck is a castlevania?

• Oh my God, Crossovers suck, go kill yourself!

• When is the game ready?

• .....what?????

• Total voters

Mr. Protoman

Villager
Xy$
I know what you're thinking: ,,But don't we have Touhouvania a.k.a "Koumajou Densetsu: Scarlet Symphony" for that. Do we Need a watered down Version on RPG Maker MV?"
And the answer is: YEAH, B!TCH!!! EVERYTHING CAN BE POSSIBLE WITH A CREATIVE AND CLEAR MIND!!!

Let me explain the Story first: After the Great Vampire Wars 1999 (You must have played either ,,Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow" or ,,Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow" to know a bit about the Vampire Wars 1999 in the Castlevania Universe) the Prince of Darkness Dracula was defeated again by Julius Belmont, and with Castlevania (yes, that's another title Drac's Castle has) vanishing once again everything should be alright until 2035. Right? No....during the dissapearence of the Castle, a very dangerous and evil relic of the demon's Castle went missing and is now together with us in the same world.

The Name of that cursed book is ,,Grimoire". It contains the Story of the evil Castle Castlevania and inside, Grimoire can take on the form of all the incarnations of the Castle and bring them inside the pages to life. But it also maintains the heroes who fought against Dracula reaching from the beginning, 1691, to 1999 (and further if the Castle emerges from the ashes ever again)!

After the decision of fate, it made its way to a place in Japan, that is seperated from our world, where many gods and magical creatures we've forgotten live together in harmony (sometimes, there still are many troublesome fairies and others). This...is the world of Gensokyo.
After many years, the Grimoire was found by Koakuma, but gets later stolen by Marisa Kirisame.
When having finally 'borrowed' at least one interesting book, she notices, that it isn't labelled or who wrote that book.
So she decides to visit Rinnosuke Morichika (nicknamed: Kourin) who runs an antique shop specializing in items from the Outside world, and having the ability to know the name and purpose of an object.
When Marisa gave him the book, he quickly notices the horrible power Grimoire has and warns her about even opening just one page of it, but his words were ignored and soon, Rinnosuke finds himself in front of the entrance of the incarnation of Castlevania during the timeline of Simon Belmont. Now Kourin Needs to find Marisa, fight against evil Spirits and reincarnation of many Bosses and escape Grimoire, or else, their souls shall be stuck forever in Grimoire.
But with the assistants of the mentioned heroes Simon Belmont, Alucard, John Morris, etc. he'll be successful in his quest!

This is the Story so far, but I Need some Artist for character overworld sprites (SV Battler sprites NOT needed since I'm using SumRndmDde's Walk Character Battler Plugin).
Characters needed:
-Dracula
-Julius Belmont
-Simon Belmont
-Alucard
-Camilla
-John Morris
-Eric Lecarde
-Death
-Trevor Belmont
-Richter Belmont
-Charlotte Aulin
-Brauner
-Nathan Graves
-Barlowe

But I also Need some Castle tilesets, because....well......distinguishing the castles.

I know it's a bunch of Castlevania Characters remainig for the game, but when there's at least 3 or 4 artists (maybe even more than that), then the faster the characters are done.

I have all enemies ready, I only Need to make their Backgrounds transparent. But I also have to set up the plugins.

Music using from games would be:
-Castlevania (nes)
-Castlevania 2 Simon's Quest (nes) (this game sucks)
-Castlevania 3 (nes)
-Castlevania Harmony of Despair (PC)
-Castlevania Chronicle (x68000/Playstation)
-Castlevania Rondo of Blood (PC Engine CD/PSP)
-Castlevania Symphony of the night (PSX/PSP)
-Castlevania Circle of the Moon (GBA)
-Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
-Castlevania Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
-Touhou Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Windows)
-Touhou Hopeless Masquerade (Windows)
-Touhou Hisoutensoku

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or on my Profile Page on Deviantart. DA User Name: TheMysterykid14 (Funny, because I'm actually 16, but 14 when I started my DA Account).

BTW, the sprites must have a style like these, not a Chibi style: Characters2_MVFU.png

All help is appreciated :)