Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A RTS for MV

mendel

Villager
Xy$
I've seen a few VX Ace RTSs, but now I got MV and so far I haven't seen a RTS Plugin, and it would be very useful to have one.

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Can you be a little more clear on what you're requesting here? From my knowledge RTP is runtime package and it's installed with every rpg maker software it includes, graphics like sprites, and tiles, also includes sound effects and music, so you can see why I'm confused as to what you're looking for.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
If you mean the resource package that you download along with the previous versions, then sadly you're out of luck. There is no RTP in MV - just the graphics that are built into the engine, and the DLC you can purchase.

But yeah, I'm not 100% clear what it is you're looking for. : (

mendel

Villager
Xy$
Can you be a little more clear on what you're requesting here? From my knowledge RTP is runtime package and it's installed with every rpg maker software it includes, graphics like sprites, and tiles, also includes sound effects and music, so you can see why I'm confused as to what you're looking for.
Whoops, that was embarrassing I meant to write RTS, not RTP, so I fixed that.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Whoops, that was embarrassing I meant to write RTS, not RTP, so I fixed that.
hahaha, okay this makes much more sense. The thing with rts is that it a fairly big engine to create, probably take months to complete so something like this we probably wont see for quite a long time, this includes other battle engines like an abs, unless of course a scripter got his hands on a early MV access and has been secretly developing one lol.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
It is beeing developed by others, it is a tremendious task to complete, and you should try to find out how you can help out, patreon is getting quite popular with projects like this.