Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leclaire

Villager
Xy$
Hi guys,

My name is Didier, I'm live in the Netherlands and study music! I had RPGMaker 2000 back when I was little kid (never made anything impressive back then). I'm getting back into it now, as I love this puppeteers-masterplan-overview-strategy way of creating things. And I really need to procrastinate a bit right now.

So I did a project last semester where I made music for games, together with a friend (she knows a few gamedesign students). We both love gaming, but the games that we composed for were quite simple one-level, one-minute-loop tracks. We also both love RPG's. The long story's and specific moods make composing a lot more fun. So if anybody's project is starting to get out of hand and you want specific music, who knows, email me or something ^^

And I'm really new to this whole RPGMaker scene, I was just trying to get some plugins and now my game is actually turning into something playable. I did go for the classic "here, watch this intro while you sit back and do nothing but skip text for a few minutes", but I really wanted to figure out how to make all those events do what I want them to do. I'll post the first chapter if I ever complete. Btw, main characters name is now Jizanthapus.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Didier. Welcome to the community. We have quite a few plugins, and if you need something specialized, you could always request one to be made. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Leclaire! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)