Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Designer Approaches!

Hello all! My name is ClosetGaMR, though you may also just refer to me as Closet.

I am a gaming enthusiast and amateur Game Designer/Programmer. I also dabble with music and artwork, a jack of all trades if you will. Being familiar with RPG Maker and having played around with it since the release of VX, I felt it was about time to start contributing to the MV community where I can, from showcasing any games that I make myself, to assisting others with their snags, bugs, and general development questions.

I hope to be both a friend and possible colleague to all of you here, and I hope we can all make something beautiful within this community of like-minded gamers and developers.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Closet Gaming, and welcome to the forums. I look forward to seeing some of your diversified contributions.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum, @Closet!

Glad you decided to join us. You joined the right place to make friends, I find that most everyone here is quite friendly. I look forward to seeing what you post on the site. =)

I hope to see you around!