Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A different direction.

loki2020

Villager
Xy$
Hi!

I have been a dabbler of RM many years but with the MV version I have decided to use it in earnest. I am very strong in digital art and am working on lots of custom content. I also believe that I am good at story and dialog. I hope to make some friends on here and maybe even some partners.

Hello.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Michael. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing more of your artistic contributions throughout the forum.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard! It will be really nice to see what you develop with MV. I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hi and welcome to the forums @michael brosmer (cheeky) The picture looks gorgeous. Hope to see some more of your creations in the near future cuz it really looks interesting. Anyways if you have any questions about mv or the forums feel free to ask and have some fun~

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey there welcome aboard! a digital artist you say? that's really amazing! I wish I could be good at drawing, but I'm terrible with it. my only skill is writing haha, but I love it!

looking forward to seeing some of your stuff around the forums. have fun here! :)