Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D parallax depth map plugin request?

Just wondering if it's possible to use a depth mapped image for a parallax background and if so could someone make a plugin to do it? I can't code properly so yea.. I've included an example depth map & the picture.. The plugin would need to be-able to have both images set as the background etc.. Would also like to be-able to use them for battlebacks!! & have it react to the mouse like on Facebook & Depthy etc.. & also have the option to do loops etc & have the mouse reaction be-able to be turned off/on..

EDIT: The ability to use on title screen & game over would be desirable also.. Or anything else you could think of.. like tiles or walk/sv battlers or face images, Animations? just an idea i had lastnight so thought I'd ask & share it..

Attachments

Last edited: