Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10,000 Posts!!!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
We just hit 10,000 posts on the forum! That is absolutely outstanding, I want to thank you all so much for being apart of this community, and making it as awesome as it is ! Continue being awesome, and we can make this the best RM site on the net! <3

As a thank you I will be giving away some games to random members who post on this thread later today as a thank you for allowing the site to hit this amazing achievement! The games are proudly donated to us by http://www.gamehandout.com ! So if you get a chance head over there, and thank that amazing owner for allowing us the chance to give out some games ;)

This has to be one of the best communities I've ever ran, and it is by far one of the fastest growing sites I've had. You all are absolutely amazing individuals with loads of amazing talents. The site is still extremely new, and I'm able to know each and every one of you, and it has been an amazing ride so far. I greatly hope to continue my promise to making this the best, and friendliest RM site out there on the net, and it is up to you all, the community to make sure I'm keeping my word on that! If you find anything wrong with the site, want something added, or wish to just talk to me don't hesitate to report it in the Feedback, Suggestions, and Help as well as PM me for anything :)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
WooooHoooo, how awsome is this. Amazing to see how quickly all the stats of the community are increasing. 820 members, 10,000 posts, and almost 1000 discussions, things are looking good, and everyone is so friendly. I'm glad to be a part of & moderate this growing community. Cheers Everyone :D

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Stop being such cuties XD I'm happy to be part of you all and it really is an amazing forum and It's so interesting to see it grow:3 Yay already 10.000~

Seriel

[Insert Member Title]
And you're almost at 100 topics too. This one it 954.
Wowwwww, advertising your forum again eh? (That's how i got here)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
And you're almost at 100 topics too. This one it 954.
Wowwwww, advertising your forum again eh? (That's how i got here)
Jackus, you should check your maths, dude. :P
Anyway, this is some amazing news. Shows how much this community has grown in just one and a half months. Yet, we're still small. Let's all make this forum a place where people like to come to, post and share! :)

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
Am I late?
Welp, whatever.

For the Topics (Discussions?), It says 954, but the stats show 916 (atm)

Hey Xyphien, did you just double post? :O ya dirty double poster (jk)
also hi jackus

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Oh wow! I knew we were growing fast, but not that fast!

I've gotta say, I've been a part of many RM communities, but this is far and away the friendliest I've been a part of. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty fond of you guys ;D

But remember! We still have to be just as awesome (if not more so!) once we have twice as many members!